SOCAR Personnel policy, which was approved on the 22nd of April 2013, is organised on the basis of the following principles:
- Selection of employees through competition for the purpose of creating equal opportunities;
- Organisation of professional trainings for sustainable employee development;
- Based on the evaluation of the employees’ performance, planning their career development and promoting them;
- Establishment and implementation of the incentive system, which determines the material and non-material needs of employees and ensures their efficient operation;
- Development of a system that ensures the efficiency and protection of the employee rights;
- Ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for employees.