On September 9-11, 2022, Baku Higher Oil School will host the Energy and the Fourth Industrial Revolution Hackathon competition jointly organized by SOCAR and 4SIM. It aims to support innovative ideas for applying “green” and digital energy technologies, developing the use of recoverable energy resources and strengthening the energy security of Azerbaijan, particularly in the country’s economic regions of Eastern Zangazur and Karabakh.
- Energy and Internet of Things;
- Energy and artificial intelligence;
- Energy and digital economy.
Prize fund: 11,000 AZN
- 1st place 5000 AZN;
- 2nd place 3000 AZN;
- 3rd place 2000 AZN;
- Incentive prize of 500 AZN for 2 teams (each)
Registration deadline: August 20, 2022
Conditions to participate in the hackathon:
- Age: 18-40;
- Participants can attend only as a team;
- A team must consist of five people, including the captain;
- Team members choose the captain of the teams;
- A team can have a maximum of two people from the same institution;
- Participants will stay at the competition venue for 56 hours;
- Participants should have a COVID-19 vaccination or immunity certificate.
Selected participants will be provided with the hackathon agenda and detailed information.